Experts at the University of Chicago Medicine Comer Children’s Hospital have the skill, experience and technology to make a definitive epilepsy diagnosis, which is essential to developing the best treatment plan for your child.
At the Pediatric Epilepsy Center, our specialists will analyze results from your child's comprehensive diagnostic evaluation to:
- Confirm or determine the definitive diagnosis
- Determine which type of seizure your child is experiencing
- Identify the root cause of the seizures your child is experiencing
- Pinpoint the origin (also called the focus or source) of your child's seizures
- Identify the area or areas of the brain affected by your child's seizures
This is all valuable information that will help our team of experts recommend effective treatment options to control your child's seizures.