The experts at the University of Chicago Medicine Comer Children's Hospital recommend these resources for additional information about asthma.
- Chicago, We Have a Problem: Why is There So Much Asthma in Our Children?
- Inhaler Techniques: Do's and Don'ts
- The Real Answer to Asthma Control: Educate, Educate, Educate!
- The Role of Schools in Optimizing Care for Students with Asthma
- What Is Asthma?
- What the International Community Says about Asthma Guidelines: Introducing GINA
Allergy and Asthma Network/Mothers of Asthmatics, Inc., a national nonprofit network of families coping with allergies
American Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, a professional medical organization that provides allergy and asthma information to the public
American Academy of Pediatrics, an organization of 60,000 pediatricians
American Lung Association, a health organization committed to fighting lung disease in all its forms
Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, a not-for-profit that provides information and community based services
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, part of the National Institutes of Health, NIAID conducts and supports research to better understand, treat, and prevent infectious, immunologic, and allergic diseases