Please review the list below carefully. The first three items are "musts" for everyone:
- Your child's social security number
- Insurance card, including the insurer's name and address and the patient's policy number
- Cash, check, or major credit card--such as Visa, MasterCard, or American Express--to pay for services not covered by insurance. Please call (773) 702-6233 if you have any questions.
- The name, address, and phone number of the insured's employer--if your child is covered by traditional insurance or managed care (HMO or PPO) provided by that employer
- Managed Care Referral Authorization--if your child is covered by an HMO or POS Plan and the plan requires a referral
- Name, address, and phone number of the primary and referring physician--if your child was referred here
- Medications your child takes on a regular basis--your child's nurse will make a note of them, so you may take them home when your child is discharged